Become a CAPM
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Enhance your credibility and improve your performance as a project manager with PMI’s associate-level CAPM Certification.
The CAPM covers the basics of project management and will open the door to many exciting career opportunities. This certification also serves as a great starting point for more advanced certifications, including the Project Management Professional (PMP).
- A high school diploma, associate's degree or the global equivalent
- 23 hours of project management education. PMI’s Project Management Basics online course fulfills this prerequisite
- 150 questions, three hours to complete
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years
- Learn about online proctored delivery
Service members, veterans and military spouses may qualify for funding opportunities as part of their benefits package. Visit PearsonVUE.com/Military/Funding to see if you qualify.
Credentialing Opportunities Online (COOL) is a credentialing awareness and information resource for Service members. Branch-specific online portals map military occupations to their civilian counterparts so that both current and transitioning Service members can identify relevant positions for consideration.
Test on base
PMI certification exams are now available at Pearson VUE test centers located on major US military installations. Visit PearsonVUE.com/Military/Locate to find a test center near you.