Become a PMI-ACP
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Agile talents are in demand. Demonstrate your in-depth knowledge of agile methodologies with a PMI-ACP certification.
A PMI-ACP certification shows employers that you’ve acquired real-world, hands-on skills and experiences and that you’re ready to increase your versatility. The PMI-ACP covers many approaches to agile, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD).
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years or a current PMP® or PgMP® certification.
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years. This requirement is in addition to the 12 months of general project experience.
- 120 multiple-choice questions; three hours to complete.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
- Learn about online proctored delivery
Service members, veterans and military spouses may qualify for funding opportunities as part of their benefits package. Visit PearsonVUE.com/Military/Funding to see if you qualify.
Credentialing Opportunities Online (COOL) is a credentialing awareness and information resource for Service members. Branch-specific online portals map military occupations to their civilian counterparts so that both current and transitioning Service members can identify relevant positions for consideration.
Test on base
PMI certification exams are now available at Pearson VUE test centers located on major US military installations. Visit PearsonVUE.com/Military/Locate to find a test center near you.